The Legs of Lolth
The Serpent Jungle
This part of Taragin hasn’t been fleshed out a lot yet, but here’s some ideas for you to play with during character (or maybe adventure :D) creation.
- The biggest power groups in this part of the world are the Yuan-Ti Kingdoms and the Fey.
- Many of the races tend to be more barbaric, smaller, or jungle-specific variants (Wild Elves, Poison Dusk Lizardfolk, Jungle Gnomes)
- The history of the jungle is dominated by the legacy of the almost forgotten Serpent Wars, in which the Yuan-Ti nearly wiped out the legendary Couatls, the source of many of the jungle’s ruins.
- The Serpent Jungle, as with the great desert, is a region where psionics is more common than arcana. The most common sort of divine magic is that wielded by Druids. Totemist Soulmelders are also reasonably common.
- Classes that require a lot of structure, like Wizards, Monks, Knights, or Blade Mages, are pretty rare.
Because this area is only loosely sketched out, pretty much anything goes. Go crazy; the jungle is an ancient and mysterious place.