Session 37 Chat Log


Chat log started at 25.11.2013 / 19:44:12

3.5E v2.9.3 ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II. Copyright 2012 Smiteworks USA, LLC.
Languages v2.5 Extension for FGII 3.5E ruleset by Tenian (converted to 3.5E by Trenloe & Callum). Copyright 2011 Smiteworks. This extension uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This extension is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
‘dublish’ connected
‘David’ connected
‘Keah’ connected
Campaign saved.
DSM’ connected
Campaign saved.
DSM’ connection lost. Waiting for reconnect
DSM’ reconnected
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
dublish (Æthelmyr): Lettuce start!
Campaign saved.
Æthelmyr: (POLL) Who wants to start?
Keah (Eilir): It doesn’t matter if you’re ready and the GM isn’t, you know.
dublish (Æthelmyr): We’re going to start our own game, with blackjack. And hookers.
Keah (Eilir): I have rules for blackjack dice.
DSM (Avaril the Average): Fuck the GM.
DSM (Avaril the Average): We’re playing.
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
Æthelmyr -> [SAVE] Will [1d20+6 = 17]
[w] Æthelmyr: +6 to saves against magic sleep and paralysis effects.
[w] -> Æthelmyr: You realize that the large alter in the room with the statue is an illusion, concealing the top of a large spiral staircase leading deeper underground.
Campaign saved.
[w] Æthelmyr: goes downstairs without telling anyone. Do they notice?
[w] Æthelmyr: It will be a joke! I’ll shout at them and they won’t know I’m there!
Æthelmyr: There’s a hidden staircase in the altar!
Æthelmyr: Let’s check it out!
‘Sam’ connected
Eilir: Okay let’s go. There’s obviously nothing up here.
Æthelmyr heads into the illusion.
Eilir follows.
Campaign saved.
Bo-Taar Follows
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
DM: You descend the spiral staircase into a long, dark room. It is filled with heavy wooden tables and shelves, strewn with odd alchemical equipment, chemicals, and writings of every sort.
Campaign saved.
Æthelmyr: Skill (Alchemy) [1d20 = 6]
Eilir: I think we found a lab.
Eilir -> [SKILL] Knowledge (Arcana) [MOD:INT] [1d20+13 = 32]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Search [1d20+9 = 12]
dublish (Æthelmyr): for traps!
Eilir -> [CAST] Detect Magic
Æthelmyr: Let’s grab everything we can carry!
DM: You do not find any traps. You do, however, find a note lying on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+6 = 23]
Eilir I read the note.
Æthelmyr reads the note.
Avaril the Average I READ THE NOTE! I LITERALLY READ THE NOTE! I HIJACKED A SPEEDBOAT, AND CRASHED IT INTO THE NOTE!
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Decipher Script [1d20+6 = 25]
Campaign saved.
DM: The note is in Elvish. Aethelmyr doesn’t understand it, but she still has to make a reflex save.
Æthelmyr -> [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+7 = 22]
Æthelmyr: So, I can’t read elvish. Who wants it?
Eilir: Give it here.
DM: As you peruse the note and realize you can’t read it, and amber whip of energy lashes out of the page at you, but you flinch instinctively out of the way.
Æthelmyr: Watch out!
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+6 = 24]
DM: You have nearly been taken in by a Sepia Snake Sigil.
Eilir: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything to read that was so interactive.
Campaign saved.
[w] -> Eilir: The note reads "Welcome to my lab. I hope you like it; you’ll all be here for a while. I do so look forward to working on you all."
Eilir crumples up the note and tosses it aside.
Eilir: Arda bids us welcome. She hopes we’ll enjoy her hospitality for a long while.
Æthelmyr: What’s it say? What’s it say?
Æthelmyr: Oh no.
Æthelmyr: She shut the door behind us, didn’t she?
Æthelmyr: Welp, nothing to do but entertain ourselves with stories. Who wants to go first?
Arda (chuckling): I’m glad you all made it. I was a little afraid one of you might actually take my Drider up on her offer.
Æthelmyr: Holycrapwhereisshe?
DM: The voice of the Drow arcanist whispers in your ears.
Bo-Taar: Show yourself!
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spot [1d20+10 = 19]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Listen [1d20+6 = 18]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Search [1d20+9 = 20]
Eilir -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+12 = 19]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+6 = 19]
Campaign saved.
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+13 = 14]
Avaril the Average: kill Arda [4d20 = 35]
Eilir looks up at the ceiling, just in case.
Arda: In due time, Goliath.
Avaril the Average: Kill yourself. You’re a horrible person, you’re a failure at life, and if you don’t kill yourself now you’ll live out a loveless existance until you finally do commit the final act.
Æthelmyr: Hmmm.
Keah (Eilir): Better roll diplomacy or something for that.
Arda: Do you really feel that way, wizard? I rather thought you might be fun to work with.
Æthelmyr: Anyone who fails to kill us so many times is by definition a failure.
Arda: Ha! I’m not going to kill you. I still need you to give me the Legs.
Arda: Besides, you’ve been much to much fun for me to inflict anything so hard to undo as death on.
Æthelmyr: Let’s find her and kill her.
Æthelmyr: Bo-Taar, you go first.
dublish (Æthelmyr): Those are stairs at the other end of the room, right?
ElectricCaveman: yes
Bo-Taar: With pleasure!
Campaign saved.
Arda: You don’t want to talk anymore?
Bo-Taar: Come out, come out, wherever you are!
Arda: I’m disappointed. You’re all so interesting.
Bo-Taar swings hammer
Avaril the Average: Work with you? Hilariously stupid.
Avaril the Average: I plan to drag your death out for days.
Arda: I’d love to have you work with more of my experiments, but I’m being pressured to hurry things along. This whole mess with the artifacts is so inconvenient.
Avaril the Average: Maybe I’ll raise you as a sort of whore servant who can hold my items and Bo-Taar’s footstool.
Arda: I don’t suppose you’d just tell me where they are? You all and I could go off to some other plane and have the most fun!
Eilir: We don’t know where they are either. You’ve been disrupting our quest far too much for that.
Eilir: There are plenty of legs on that statue up there. Go fetch those.
Campaign saved.
Æthelmyr: I hear there’s one in Calahad. You should check there.
Arda: You’re heading somewhere. Just tell me where, and we can untangle ourselves from this conflict.
Eilir: We were heading to find you. And here we are.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (geography) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 28]
Avaril the Average: It’s true. We’re going to make you suffer.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Bluff [1d20+11 = 17]
Æthelmyr: Calahad. Now let us go.
[TOWER] GM -> [ABILITY] Wisdom check [1d20+1 = 18]
Æthelmyr: Please?
Arda: See, it’s stories like that which make you lot so amusing. Drow are so circumspect about such things.
Æthelmyr: Wait, what?
Æthelmyr: What do you mean ‘you lot’?
Arda: You’re all delightfully straightforward, even when you lie.
Æthelmyr: Did you just include me in a group with Avaril?
Arda: If I’d known how exciting the people on this plane could be, I’d have had myself sent here decades ago.
Arda: And so many interesting creatures to mimc and mutilate!
Eilir is bored with this conversation and starts to examin the stuff on the nearest table.
Æthelmyr: Wait, you’re not even from our plane?
Æthelmyr: Where are you from?
Æthelmyr: Are you from the chaos plane?
dublish (Æthelmyr): Erase all that.
dublish (Æthelmyr): Right now.
dublish (Æthelmyr): My character probably knew that about drow.
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Knowledge (The Planes) [MOD:INT] [1d20+12 = 24]
Arda: One thing I can say for these Legs, though - I would never have gotten to bring such a fine lab with me if they priestess wasn’t so focus.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (the planes) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 14]
Campaign saved.
Arda: One thing I can say for these Legs, though - I would never have gotten to bring such a fine lab with me if the priestess wasn’t so focused on retrieving them.
Eilir: All this time and effort mangling living beings, when you could have put your knowledge to work seeking the Legs yourself. Seems you have a priority issue.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spot [1d20+10 = 17]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Listen [1d20+6 = 25]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Search [1d20+9 = 28]
Arda: Is there no chance of us playing nicely? It would cause such a delightful stir if I went back to the court with a retinue of light-dwellers!
Æthelmyr: If you want to play nicely, you could show yourself…
Arda: There is so much trouble we could all cause!
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Search [1d20+9 = 19]
Arda: And so many things to be discovered in my lab!
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Listen [1d20+6 = 9]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spot [1d20+10 = 19]
Arda: You still have not seen her.
DM: You still have not seen her.
Æthelmyr -> [CAST] See Invisibility
Campaign saved.
Eilir: Avaril and Æthelmyr cause enough trouble. We don’t need your help.
DM: You still do not see her.
Eilir -> [CAST] Detect Magic
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Keah (Eilir): Are any of the book magical?
Campaign saved.
DM: [ABILITY] Intelligence check [1d20+4 = 9]
Campaign saved.
DM: As Aethelmyr steps onto the top of the stairs, Arda steps out and casts a spell at her.
DM: Make a Fort save, Myr.
Æthelmyr -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+6 = 7]
Æthelmyr -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+6 = 16]
Avaril the Average -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+4 = 23]
DM: Aethelmyr writhes in pain as she rapidly shrinks, turning into a tiny rock lizard.
Arda: Sorry, lizard-girl.
Æthelmyr: !
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+6 = 19]
Eilir -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+12 = 14]
Æthelmyr -> [INIT] [1d20+5 = 10]
DM: Roll initiative!
Eilir -> [INIT] [1d20+2 = 3]
Eilir -> [INIT] [1d20+2 = 13]
Bo-Taar -> [INIT] [1d20+2 = 9]
Denzil -> [INIT] [1d20+4 = 6]
Xenia -> [INIT] [1d20+1 = 18]
Campaign saved.
Æthelmyr -> [INIT] [1d20+3 = 9]
Campaign saved.
[ROUND 1]
[TURN] Xenia
[TURN] Eilir
Eilir drew her bow as she moved and readies it on seeing Arda.
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Campaign saved.
DM: Arda comes running up the stairs with inhuman speed. She breezes past Eilir, provoking an AoO.
Eilir -> [ATTACK (R)] Dragonbone Longbow (+2 STR) [1d20+10 = 21]
Attack [21] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
DM: Never mind, bow. Attack when she appears.
Eilir -> [ATTACK (R)] Dragonbone Longbow (+2 STR) (-4) [1d20+6 = 17]
Attack [17] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
DM: Arda skids to a stop a dozen feet in front of Xenia and casts a spell.
[TURN] Æthelmyr
Æthelmyr scampers out of sight.
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Bo-Taar
DM: Mid-charge, Bo-Taar runs smack into an invisible barrier.
Bo-Taar tries to go around it
Campaign saved.
Bo-Taar -> [ATTACK (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [1d20+14 = 32]
Bo-Taar -> [DAMAGE (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [MULT:1.5] [TYPE: bludgeoning,adamantine(x4)] [3d6+10 = 21]
DM: Your hammer stops dead at the invisible barrier. The unseen wall does not give in the least, nor make any sound at the impact.
[TURN] Denzil
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+6 = 22]
[w] Æthelmyr: Do I know anything about the barrier?
Denzil -> [ATTACK (R)] +1 Elvencraft Composite Longbow [1d20+11 = 25]
Attack [25] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+13 = 31]
Eilir -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+12 = 28]
DM: Avaril and Eilir (and Aethelmyr) all know that Arda cast a Wall of Force.
DSM (Avaril the Average): WHAT GOES THROUGH IT
Campaign saved.
Avaril the Average -> [CAST] Magic Missile [at Arda, Drow Mastermind]
Avaril the Average -> [CL CHECK] Magic Missile [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [FAILURE] [1d20+7 = 13]
Avaril the Average -> [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 5]
Damage [5] -> [to Arda, Drow Mastermind]
Avaril the Average -> [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 3]
Damage [3] -> [to Arda, Drow Mastermind]
DM: Your magic missile is intercepted by another barrier of force.
[ROUND 2]
[TURN] Xenia
[TURN] Eilir
[TURN] Xenia
Campaign saved.
Xenia -> [CAST] Protection from Energy
[TURN] Eilir
Eilir pulls out her rope and grappling hook.
Eilir: I’m gonna try to find the top of the wall.
Campaign saved.
Eilir -> [SKILL] Use Rope [1d20+4 = 12]
Arda: Your hook bounces off the wall.
DM: Your hook bounces off the wall.
Eilir is speaking :
Damnit!
Translated Elven: Damnit!
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Arda casts another spell.
DM: Xenia needs to make a Fort save.
Xenia -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 6]
Xenia: welp
DM: The grey energy surges over Xenia, and her skin begins to petrify.
Campaign saved.
DM: You get a DEX penalty, plus your speed drops by 10’.
Eilir -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+12 = 26]
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Æthelmyr keeps hiding.
[TURN] Denzil
Campaign saved.
Denzil -> [ATTACK #2 (R)] +1 Elvencraft Composite Longbow [FULL] (+4) [1d20+10 = 22]
Attack [22] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
Denzil -> [ATTACK (R)] +1 Elvencraft Composite Longbow [FULL] (+4) [1d20+15 = 17]
Attack [17] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
DM: Both arrows sail wide, and are blown high off course, besides.
Avaril the Average: READY VERSUS WHAT THE FUCK EVER
[ROUND 3]
[TURN] Xenia
Campaign saved.
Xenia -> [CAST] Aid
Xenia -> [CAST] Aid [at Avaril the Average]
Xenia: [1d8 = 8]
[TURN] Eilir
[TOWER] Æthelmyr -> [SAVE] Will [1d20+6 = 8]
[w] -> Æthelmyr: porque?
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Campaign saved.
[w] -> Eilir: There is another room, the same size as above. It is filled with cages, which are filled with various creatures - mostly humanoids. The only other object in the room is a large, abstract sculpture of glass or crystal at the far side of the room.
[w] Æthelmyr: I’m reading the Baleful Polymorph description, it requires a will save as well.
[w] -> Æthelmyr: After a day
[w] Æthelmyr: Oh, it doesn’t say that.
[w] -> Æthelmyr: "If the subject remains in the new form for 24 consecutive hours, it must attempt a Will save."
[w] Æthelmyr: Is that errata? I’m looking at FG’s entry and there’s no 24 hours.
Arda: casts again, sending out two rays, one each for Denzil and Avaril.
Campaign saved.
Arda casts again, sending out two rays, one each for Denzil and Avaril.
[w] -> Æthelmyr: it’s in the spell description in the SRD
Denzil -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+1 = 12]
Arda: [ATTACK (R)] Ray [TOUCH] [1d20+10 = 24]
Attack [24] -> [at Denzil] [HIT]
Arda: [ATTACK (R)] Ray [TOUCH] [1d20+10 = 24]
Attack [24] -> [at Avaril the Average] [HIT]
Arda: [4d6 = 17]
Damage [17] -> [to Denzil] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
Arda: [4d6 = 11]
Damage [0] -> [to Avaril the Average] [ABSORBED]
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Campaign saved.
[w] -> Bo-Taar: There is another room, the same size as above. It is filled with cages, which are filled with various creatures - mostly humanoids. The only other object in the room is a large, abstract sculpture of glass or crystal at the far side of the room.
Xenia -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 7]
Xenia -> [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+5 = 17]
DM: You fail your save. Your skin continues to harden to stone, reducing your DEX and speed further.
[TURN] Denzil
Denzil -> [ATTACK (R)] +1 Elvencraft Composite Longbow (+5) [1d20+16 = 22]
Attack [22] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
‘David’ disconnected
‘Sam’ disconnected
Avaril the Average: I take cover.
[ROUND 4]
[TURN] Xenia
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Eilir
[w] Eilir: I move to examine the statue.
[w] -> Eilir: It’s a full round to get across the room to it.
[w] Eilir: okay. I’ll take a look at it next round then.
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Campaign saved.
Arda casts yet again, and begins to shift her own shape.
DM: Soon, where a Drow Elf stood, there is now a Yuan-Ti Abomination, in all its serpentine power.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (arcana) [MOD:INT] [1d20+9 = 16]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (nature) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 10]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Knowledge (Arcane) [MOD:INT] [1d20+10 = 11]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Knowledge (The Planes) [MOD:INT] [1d20+12 = 26]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Listen [1d20+4 = 23]
[w] Æthelmyr: I don’t know what I know about Yuan-Ti.
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Heal [1d20+4 = 16]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Forgery [1d20+3 = 8]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Ride [1d20+2 = 16]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Search [1d20+5 = 23]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
dublish (Æthelmyr): When the fight looks like it’s drawing to a close, I’m going to sneak over to my ring of invisibility, crawl into it, and activate it.
DSM’ disconnected
Campaign saved.
Eilir: +5 [1d20+5 = 20]
DSM’ connected
DM: Xenia made that save
DM: [1d20 = 19]
Æthelmyr: [1d20 = 16]
[TURN] Denzil
Denzil -> [ATTACK (M)] Mwk Elvencraft Longbow [1d20+8 = 27]
Attack [27] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
Denzil -> [ATTACK #2 (M)] Mwk Elvencraft Longbow [1d20+3 = 6]
Attack [6] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
Avaril the Average: Bugbear zombie as close as possible.
Avaril the Average -> [CAST] Summon Undead II
Campaign saved.
DSM (Avaril the Average): End my turn when you have it set up.
[TURN] Zombie, Bugbear
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Morningstar [1d20+6 = 19]
Attack [19] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[ROUND 5]
[TURN] Xenia
[TURN] Eilir
[w] Denzil: tell me about the statue. how big is it? do i need to make any checks to know about it?
Campaign saved.
[w] -> Denzil: It’s large, 8 or 10 feet tall, and made of clear glass or crystal.
Eilir -> [SKILL] Knowledge (Arcana) [MOD:INT] [1d20+13 = 22]
Eilir -> [SKILL] Knowledge (Psionics) [MOD:INT] [1d20+6 = 20]
DSM’ connection lost. Waiting for reconnect
DSM’ reconnected
Eilir -> [CAST] Detect Magic
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Campaign saved.
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Bite [1d20+7 = 17]
Attack [17] -> [at Denzil] [MISS]
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Shortsword [CRIT 19] [1d20+12 = 17]
Attack [17] -> [at Denzil] [MISS]
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Bo-Taar -> [DAMAGE (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [MULT:1.5] [TYPE: bludgeoning,adamantine(x4)] [3d6+10 = 24]
[TURN] Denzil
Denzil -> [ATTACK #2 (M)] Mwk Elvencraft Longbow [FULL] [1d20+3 = 14]
Attack [14] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
Denzil -> [ATTACK (M)] Mwk Elvencraft Longbow [FULL] [1d20+8 = 21]
Attack [21] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
Avaril the Average: Human warrior skeleton.
Avaril the Average -> [CAST] Summon Undead I
[TURN] Zombie, Bugbear
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Morningstar [1d20+6 = 23]
Attack [23] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Skeleton, Human Warrior
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Claws [1d20+1 = 6]
Attack [6] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
DM: [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [1d20+1 = 19]
Attack [19] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[ROUND 6]
[TURN] Xenia
Denzil: +5 [1d20+5 = 12]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Eilir
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Grab [TOUCH] [1d20+8 = 21]
Attack [21] -> [at Denzil] [HIT]
DM: [GRAPPLE] [1d20+13 = 25]
Denzil -> [GRAPPLE] [1d20+7 = 12]
DM: Denzil is grappled
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Bo-Taar -> [DAMAGE (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [MULT:1.5] [TYPE: bludgeoning,adamantine(x4)] [3d6+10 = 22]
[TURN] Denzil
Denzil -> [GRAPPLE] [1d20+7 = 15]
DM: [GRAPPLE] [1d20+13 = 22]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
Avaril the Average -> [CAST] Magic Missile [at Arda, Drow Mastermind]
Avaril the Average -> [CL CHECK] Magic Missile [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [FAILURE] [1d20+7 = 12]
[TURN] Zombie, Bugbear
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Morningstar [FF] [1d20+6 = 24]
Attack [24] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [HIT]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Skeleton, Human Warrior
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Scimitar [CRIT 18] [1d20+1 = 8]
Attack [8] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[ROUND 7]
[TURN] Xenia
[TURN] Eilir
Eilir -> [SKILL] Spellcraft [1d20+12 = 23]
[w] -> Eilir: The statue radiates Abjuration magic.
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Appraise [1d20+3 = 12]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Survival [1d20+4 = 6]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Swim [1d20+1 = 10]
Eilir -> [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20+3 = 15]
Avaril the Average -> [SKILL] Perform [1d20 = 17]
Æthelmyr amuses herself by thinking about things.
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (architecture/engineering) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 24]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (history) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 27]
Æthelmyr -> [SKILL] Knowledge (nobility/royalty) [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 19]
Avaril the Average puts the point of the bolt in his mouth and presses his finger to the trigger of his crossbow.
DM: You fail to push over the statue, but Avaril sings a pleasant song about it.
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
Campaign saved.
DM: [GRAPPLE] [1d20+13 = 27]
Denzil -> [GRAPPLE] [1d20+7 = 27]
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Eilir: +5 [1d20+5 = 16]
DM: Xenia is fully petrified.
Keah (Eilir): Xenia is stoned.
Bo-Taar -> [DAMAGE (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [MULT:1.5] (+12) [TYPE: bludgeoning,adamantine(x4)] [3d6+22 = 32]
DM: The statue is filled with large cracks, and shards fly off under the blow, but does statue does not shatter.
Keah (Eilir): We’ll get it next turn!
[TURN] Denzil
Campaign saved.
Denzil -> [GRAPPLE] [1d20+7 = 17]
DM: [GRAPPLE] [1d20+13 = 22]
[TURN] Avaril the Average
Avaril the Average -> [CAST] Kelgore’s Grave Mist [at Arda, Drow Mastermind]
Avaril the Average -> [CL CHECK] Kelgore’s Grave Mist [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [FAILURE] [1d20+7 = 19]
Avaril the Average -> [DAMAGE] Kelgore’s Grave Mist [TYPE: cold,spell] [1d6 = 1]
Damage [1] -> [to Arda, Drow Mastermind]
Avaril the Average -> [DAMAGE] Kelgore’s Grave Mist [TYPE: cold,spell] [1d6 = 3]
Damage [3] -> [to Arda, Drow Mastermind]
[TURN] Zombie, Bugbear
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Morningstar [FF] [1d20+6 = 17]
Attack [17] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[TURN] Skeleton, Human Warrior
DM: [ATTACK (M)] Scimitar [CRIT 18] [FF] [1d20+1 = 13]
Attack [13] -> [at Arda, Drow Mastermind] [MISS]
[ROUND 8]
[TURN] Xenia
[TURN] Eilir
Eilir -> [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20+3 = 11]
[TURN] Arda, Drow Mastermind
DM: [GRAPPLE] [1d20+13 = 23]
Denzil -> [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack [1d20+7 = 23]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Æthelmyr
[TURN] Bo-Taar
Bo-Taar -> [DAMAGE (M)] Adamantine Goliath Greathammer (Large) [MULT:1.5] (+14) [TYPE: bludgeoning,adamantine(x4)] [3d6+24 = 36]
DM: The statue shatters. As the glass explodes outward, it glows with pinkish energy. The glass lands tinkling on the stone ground, and just as this gentle noise ceases, the pink light fades and a crash like thunder resounds from all around you.
‘Keah’ disconnected

Session 37 Chat Log

The Legs of Lolth dublish