The Legs of Lolth
As you know by now, I’m always looking for feedback and contributions. Since I’ve received more comments lately, and since the campaign is getting ready to transition into a new chapter (for lack of a better term), I want to nail down some specifics. Answer, or don’t, as much of this as you want; there’s a variety here. I know we’ve talked about some of this. You can reiterate or not. You can comment on this page, send me an e-mail, chat on Skype, or whatever.
- What mix do you prefer of one-off encounters (e.g. Bob and the Dragon Hunters, Drow torturer, slavers) and more connected series/adventures (e.g. Duvik mines, fae glacier, hill tomb)?
- Are there any particular places, monsters, magics, items, tropes, challenges, etc. that you would like to see, go, or do?
- Is there anything from the campaign so far that you particularly liked or did not? Please explain what you liked/disliked about it, if you can.
- Does your character have any particular or unusual fears, desires, or obsessions? Or any other quirks I could play up or upon? (Answer this one soon, if you can.)
- Do you have anything to add or emphasize to the magic item discussion we’ve had off and on?
- Do you have any long-term goals for your character (from the in-game or player perspective) that you would like me to consider as we go forward?
- Is there anything I am doing in sessions that you feel we can or should do without, for efficiency or just because you don’t like it? Is there anything I should do that I am not? Anything from other players you would like me to limit or push?
If you have any other concerns or thoughts about how your character specifically, or the party or anything else in the game to a lesser extent, are fitting into the campaign, please let me know. I don’t want to be Evil Sam: Semester 2 and always play against the same person’s weaknesses or strengths the whole time, but I’ve got a lot of abilities and the like to keep track of. More than any of the rest of this, please don’t hesitate to let me know if you’re getting shafted too much in any facet of the game.